Monday, October 24, 2011

Elnett is the BOMB

I must tell you a secret. I'm in love with Elnett. Oh, you dont know what Elnett is?? Its only the most amazing hairspray that has ever been created. Elnett has been available for years in Europe, but because of the USA's crazy FDA regulations, we have only had Elnett in the U.S. for about 2 or 3 years. American stylist have even been known to go over seas and come back having smuggled cans of this hairspray in their luggage. Its just THAT good.

The gold can that it comes packaged in screams luxury. And the super-fine mist that sprays out allows for ultimate hold, yet keeps the hair pliable. What you get is beautiful, shiny hair that stays in place, yet looks soft and touchable...because it is soft and touchable. Some people are on the fence about how it smells, but I love it. The scent is not overpowering at all, and in fact, I think it smells almost like a baby. One can of Elnett runs you about $15. And it is worth every single penny.

Last night, I styled hair for the International Fashion Super Model Competition in Boston. I was assigned my models, and was told that they should have at least 2 different hair styles...one more elegant, and another that would be a little more carefree. I was so glad that I came armed with Elnett in my kit. Using this product allowed me to effortlessly switch up each girl's hair. I was able to create sassy updo's with lots of volume, then take it all down and create large wavy curls, and then I was even able to completely straighten one of the model's hair! What hairspray do you know that will let you do that? I'll tell you....ELNETT.





I styled the winning model's hair. Check out each of her looks below. Thanks to Elnett, I was able to create these 3 different looks, and each look only took about 7 minutes to create. Elnett is a staple. Go get your can...now!


































No comments:

Post a Comment