Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Are Natural Products Important To You

So many cosmetic and skincare brands have jumped on the bandwagon of creating "natural" products that eliminate the use of ingredients such as parabens, sulfates, artificial fragrances, and other additives that prove to be harmful. Within the past few months, many brands have either released or revamped product lines in order to stay in line with the trending market of natural product lines.

Personally, it's very important to me that I use a clean product line on my skin and hair. The way that I look at it is that my skin is the largest living organ of my body, and it protects all of my other vital organs. And just like I should feed the inside of my body healthy things to keep my organs performing in top condition, I should do the same for the organ on the outside, too.

So! My question to you is: do you find it important to use products that are natural, or contain natural ingredients?

Do share!

No comments:

Post a Comment