Tuesday, September 20, 2011

10 Things To Do With Bobby Pins

If you know me well, you might know about the sick love affair that I have with bobby pins. For some reason, I never leave the house without at least 4 brown bobby pins. They must be brown because brown bobby pins match my hair. I keep them in my purse, pockets, and my car. Heck, I even sometimes stick a few extras in my hair when I'm wearing a bun! Yes, I know this is strange behavior, but I feel that you never know when you're going to need an extra bobby pin to switch up your 'do!


With that said, I thought I'd fill you all in on just why bobby pins might come in handy. Here are 10 things to do with a bobby pin! Enjoy!!






1. Make a side bun. Pin loose waves into a sexy side chignon.



2. Add height. Back comb just behind your hairline and pin to the crown of your head.



3. ZigZag pins. Pin in an "X".



4. Romantic 'do. Part hair in the middle, twist each side back, and pin in place.



5. French twist. Twist a very low ponytail tightly upward, hide the ends, and pin in place.



6. Fake a no bang look. Twist bangs under longer hair and pin in place.



7. Wear a halo. Form a side braid, wrap the length around head, and secure.



8. Pull up a top knot. Pin hair into a bun.



9. Hide flyaways. Work in product to tame hair and pin in place.



10. MacGyver a key hole ;)







Have fun with your bobby pins!!

No comments:

Post a Comment