Saturday, January 28, 2012

NEW SEGMENT: Just My Opinion

Hey there beauties!! So while I was in the salon today (in case you didnt know, I opened a salon back in November! More about that later!), I was thinking about all the products that I like and have tried, and decided that I should tell you all more about them. This simple thought sparked a fabulous idea in my head! I'm going to start a new blog/vlog segment called "Just My Opinion"! I'm really excited about this segment, and I'm not sure why I didnt think of it sooner!

In "Just My Opinion", I will quickly tell you about a product that I've tried, and simply give you my opinion on it. I'll tell you if I love it or hate it, and I'll tell you what I like or dont like about it. I'll tell you if I feel that the price point is fair for the quality or amount of product purchased. I'll just give my personal feedback! I'm really excited because I've had a youtube account for some time now, but hadn't really been inspired to use it. But today, I finally found a reason :)

So, what you can expect from me and my new "Just My Opinion" segment is an honest review...my opinion, of course. You will see written reviews, as well as video reviews. And I promise they wont bore you to sleep. I cant wait to get the first one up! Alright good people, I must go and work on getting the first review up now! I'll post when its done!

Stay fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment