Sunday, October 31, 2010

Make It Happen

When I was a kid, I was in love with Mariah Carey. She was so young and talented it was sick. Even still as an adult who has followed her career for the last 20 years, her voice still sends chills down my spine and I'm still amazed by her talent. Some of the words she sings truly touch me. Whether it be about love or life, Mariah's songs are amazing. One of my all time favorites is "Make It Happen". This song says so much to me. Mariah sang about her faith that she could make her dreams happen. She sang about how her road to success was NOT an easy one, and there were times when it was incredibly hard, but she still kept going towards her goal because she knew it was meant for her. This song is so inspiring to me, and I absolutely love her voice on this single. My love for this song, these words and her talent is so strong that I just had to share it with you guys...hopefully, you'll love it too, or maybe you can find inspiration through her words and experience like I did. Enjoy :)



No comments:

Post a Comment