Thursday, May 27, 2010

Let Me Make You Beautiful!!

Lately, I've been feeling as though part of me is missing. Let me explain...

For as long as I can remember, I've had a love affair with all things beauty. Even if I didn't have another person to work, I'd use myself as a real-life "mannequin". I can vividly recall long nights back in high school when I would stay up twisting and pinning my hair into intricate styles the night before school so that when I woke up, my 'do would be did and I'd have time in the morning to focus on my makeup. I was probably the only girl who would come to school in 11th grade with a face full of makeup...blue and green eyeshadow included! I've always had a passion for using my hands and imagination to create beauty. And I've always been passionate about sharing that beauty with others, and helping the to feel their most beautiful and relaxed.

Ever since I stopped working in salons, I've felt like part of myself is missing. I love the atmosphere of salons. You can normally find some good music going, ladies laughing and chatting, the smell of shampoo, and just the overall feeling of hospitality, and even friendship. I miss being a stylist in a salon. The problem is that with my current job, its a bit difficult to provide a regular schedule for my clients as to when I could be there. Also, there aren't very many salons here in Rhode Island that I'd like to be in...I'm very picky! Since the salon environment is full of women, I have to be picky because working with women can be a bit tricky! So, in lieu of missing the salon life, I've decided to bring the salon to you!

I am currently offering "At Your Service Beauty Services"! I offer mini-manicures, mini-facials, pedicures, makeovers, and hair services...all at your convenience, right in your own home! My prices are very reasonable, and you will get nothing but the best products (and YES, ARBONNE is included!!) If you have a group of friends who would like to just spend the night in and get mani's, pedi's, and facials, let me know and I'll grab a bottle of wine and make you all beautiful!! There is nothing better in my book than relaxing with some of your closest friends and getting pampered! I am available for all events as well. If you or anyone you know is interested in any of my services, just let me know!! Contact me:

melissawilson@myarbonne.com
mwilson3183@gmail.com
401.678.0179

Eventually, I'll end up back in a salon, but until then, I've gotta keep my skills up and creative juices flowing, and I cant think of a better way!! Let me know if I can make you beautiful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment